Mk3 Golf ECU Power wires?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Farway, Oct 18, 2023.

1. Farway New Member

Before I succumb from a heart attack, I will ask here... Just installed a 93' Mk3 2.0 8valve into my Mk1 cabriolet. I have taken the CEN2 fuse box and installed that. I have a priming fuel pump, spark, but no fuel through injectors. If I spray fuel down the open inlet mani, it starts to fire up but I get nothing through the fuel rail. What are the power wires to the digifant ecu and injectors?

2. PhilRyder

PhilRyder Paid Member Paid Member

Have you connected the fuel pipes the right way round? I only ask as I made this mistake recently

3. davidut5 Forum Member

Pin 23 and 8 positive on ignition, pin 1 ground. Fuel pump relay powers the red wire on injectors, negative from ecu. Pin 32 power when cranking.

Attached Files:

4. Farway New Member

:lol: It has been one of my challenges!! I believe it is the top connection on the fuel rail?

5. Farway New Member

Thanks! I will gt looking into that hopefully the next few days or so but immediately what I see (and was hoping to see) is the red wire on injectors....I will check for power on these :thumbup: