MK4 downturned tailpipes

Discussion in 'Styling, Trim and Bodywork' started by charlie123ii, May 15, 2007.

1. gillm

gillm ***** User

does it matter ? the question asked has been answered . job done !

2. G-Man Forum Junkie

Just to poke the fire....Audi S8 [:$]

[​IMG]

3. Seraph Banned

well yes, i agree mostly. So why add little sarcastic comments when other people are trying to expand on the original help?!

and yes, this is rapidly becoming a waste of forum space, but there is an underlying principle.

4. nealey Forum Junkie

who cares, the original question has been answered, thats all the post was meant for so why dont you leave it at that instead of bringing up underlying principles

5. G-Man Forum Junkie

6. Seraph Banned

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  7. charlie123ii Forum Member

thanks for all related feedback. didnt mean to sound like a pr1ck but thought i was being treated like on, delete thread?

8. nealey Forum Junkie

im not dictating anything, just expressing my freedom of speech

9. Seraph Banned

most people would consider that dictating, if so, your kind of freedom of speech probably isn't welcome on this site.

10. nealey Forum Junkie

Well i dont like your freedom of speech but i have to live with it

Last edited: May 19, 2007
  11. charlie123ii Forum Member

o dear big arguements now. calm down little girls. someone delete the thread because this is gay with a capital G

12. Seraph Banned

if you take time to notice, you'll see i could easily have responded to the post above(32), but chose not too in the hope the thread would just wither away.

i dont see any argument here myself, just unnecessary belligerence; I would be unable to calm down if i was already calm, wouldn't i.

if you really want this removed, PM a mod.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  13. jedi_stylie Forum Member

lol, quality thread!