Mk4 Golf Floor mats

Discussion in 'Mk4' started by Danallkins, May 17, 2013.

1. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

I'm trying to get some custom mats made for my MK4 Anni.. does anyone know where I can get a template/ dimensions of the genuine mats so the ones I get made are spot on?

Cheers
    Dan

... before you say... I can't measure mine as I don't have any :thumbd:

2. priceygti Forum Member

http://www.justmatz.co.uk/

that's a good place to get custom made mats i know a few people who have brought them for show cars and been happy with them

3. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

Yes I have been in contact with Dave at Justmatz... been trying to get some Anni mats made to match the original.. sadly Justmatz can't help so trying another route... but they only make mats for the LHD mk4.. need to send them the template for the RHD to get some made up.

4. priceygti Forum Member

thats a bit crap tbh for a uk company to not have a RHD version, there is plenty of websites that come up on google might be worth hitting a few up with emails and seeing what they say, otherwise it might be a case of getting a reputable trimming company to make some up for you.

5. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

sorry... justmatz can mate mats for RHD car.. and were very helpful. The company I found (german company) make mats that have the same colour and material as the original Anniversary mats, but being european only make mats for the LHD car lol - sorry should of made that clearer! lol

6. MUSHY 16V

MUSHY 16V Moderator Staff Member Moderator

have you tried awesome gti

7. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

I have some just matz mats in my Mk4 from a uk-mkivs group buy many moons ago. They are awesome. Breaking the car so you're welcome to make an offer for them.

8. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

Any photos/ details?

9. sparrow Paid Member Paid Member

nealey on here has the car so he could take some pics. Details are flat, black and carpety. lol
    Very good quality, good thick carpet. IIRC they have blue trim around them with the UK-MKIVS logo on them. The rears will be practically unused.

10. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

Cheers any way lol. I will hunt for templates or measure a set of a mates... Not sure how close I'll get them

11. Anni73 New Member

Golf mk 4 Anni mats being made for anniversary onwners club

12. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

You don't say Rob lol

13. Anni73 New Member

Correct lol

14. G60Dub

G60Dub Forum Member

Have a look on R32oc as a lad there was recently offering R32 replica mats which are very decent quality. I have a set now of the replica mats and they are so decent that I'm loth to put then in the car till summer becons!

15. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

Cheers, but we have now got a company producing perfect 25th Anniversary reproduction floor mats. We have sold 30 sets in 2 months! :thumbup:

16. Thread resurrection time. Who is this company Dan and how do I contact them? I need a new set of mats for my anni

Cheers

17. Danallkins

Danallkins Forum Member

Via our club mate. I'll pm you. [emoji106]

18. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

Result :)

I'll PM you as well, just because I'm nosey ;)

19. jameshear New Member

For me too please :) Just bought a Mk4 GTI Anni and would like some mats.