my dog

Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by MOGGY2000, Jan 16, 2007.

1. KEL

Kel New Member

pic of boxer sat in the middle of a pond/lake thing is comedy!!

i dont have a dog yet but when i get one this is what im gonna get, they are gorgeous!!

[​IMG]

which then grows to be like this...

[​IMG]

anybody have one that they can tell me about?? its an alaskan malamute

2. GolfChick22 Forum Member

nope maddy does like water that much, when it rains she tiptoes everywhere and jumps over puddles so as not to soak her pretty paws. But if she sees rivers shell run in and cahse stick untill it covers her chest then she'll go no further. If there's other dogs she lets them do all the work of swimming for sticks then steals then when they get to paddling distance. She can swim as she fell in canal once my accident so i had to lift her over the edge she just chooses not to!!

3. ViCk Forum Member

I'll have to upload some when I get home, lol yeah everyone stops and stares, some people brake whilst driving and just stare at him !

But you do get sick of the 'he looks like a horse, can you ride him' comment after a while !

4. thegolfman Forum Member

I love boxers + rotties. Well any dogs realy.
    Nice pic there stu :) And that pic of the rottie pup Mad 20v is awesome. I cant believe it died, what happened?
    Rottie pups are just the cutest little things.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  5. TurbTech Forum Junkie

Ha ha, he looks like a true Boxer for sure!

Mine loves the water but for some reason she won't fully submerge herself so she doesn't swim at all.

6. *Dubby* Forum Member

William (whippet cross)
    From this
    [​IMG]
    to this
    [​IMG]
    and he's only 6 months old, still growing :o

Polly (11), Lulu (5) and Peggy (3):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Mad 20v Forum Member

He had a heart problem [:^(]

8. Stu_G60valver

Stu_G60valver Forum Member

Mad 20v, Thats really sad dude, I'd be lost with out franki now. Found a few more pictures

Crappy picture I no but they are about 2 hours old in pic, spot franki looking at me!
    [​IMG]

You lookin at me!?
    [​IMG]

My dad and Franki after a days work!
    [​IMG]

9. andyb77 New Member

he goes completely under for about 10 seconds or more at a time. i have to shout him cos he's so dumb i worry he'll forget to come back up to breathe!![:s]

very funny to watch tho'. he's had passers-by in stitches a few times:lol:

10. MOGGY2000 Forum Member

all the dogs on here are amazing!! i want them all!!

11. eightvalve Forum Member

My hooligan :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. bula_82 Forum Junkie

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Jake was a puppy he chased some geese over a hill and jumped into a lake, my brother in law had to drag him out, he's not attempted swimming since :lol:

13. bob5doors

bob5doors Forum Member

Polly (11), Lulu (5) and Peggy (3):
    [​IMG]

Class, love the way whippets lie like that:lol:
    Is polly the racing whippet? The other two show whippets?
    mum has two one racing and one show type, racing whippets are funny as! Wee willow the racing whippet knocks Coney my boxer cross over when they're racing for a ball or if she's chasing her, funny watching a small whippet floor several stone of dog:lol:

14. studentlife Forum Member

here's a couple of my cheeky mut

there are some beauties on here :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. PhatVR6 Forum Junkie

dogs are quality.

the missus keeps pestering me for us to get another one, she wants a pug.

16. *Dubby* Forum Member

Her dad was a racer, and she has a few racing lines on her pedigree IIRC. I used to take her to shows though, back in the day. Lulu and Peggy are from show lines, they have the same mum, and their grandfather was the breed CC record holder for a long time [:$] . Polly also has the same Ch dog on her pedigree somewhere along the line, so they're all related, even though she does look a different 'type'.

William is bigger and heavier than the girls, they don't really appreciate his attempts at playing :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. knight New Member

my boy

[​IMG]

18. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

[​IMG]

I didnt notice the girl at first!

I was looking at the dogs hair! Looks human like a proper girl dog[:s]

19. Heres my pup (she's only just been born) pick her up on 3rd March..she's the one laying on her back with the white chest and paw
    [​IMG]

and this is what she will look like when shes grown up
    [​IMG]

she's a newfoundland by the way[:D]

20. studentlife Forum Member

well he is actually a boy but most people mistake him for a girl but he loves it, tart