Navman Satnav 138-The Link

Discussion in 'Sat Nav, GPS, Camera Detectors' started by VeedubyaGTi, Jan 2, 2006.

1. VeedubyaGTi

VeedubyaGTi Forum Member

Here we go, an even cheaper satnav than the previous Garmin I posted, and looks better with a bigger screen. Get the NavMan ICN 320 All-In-One In-Car GPS Navigation System, for just 138.85p from TheLink.Com.
    Features: GB Mapping, Voice Guided Directions, In-Car Charger Included, Car Kit Included, Estimated Time of Arrival Function, Favourite Destination Function, Web Updates Available, TeleAtlas Mapping Software, Dynamic Routing.
    It is listed at 154.28, but add to basket, and on checkout enter the discount code sitedown10 and the price will drop by 10% to 138.85 including free p&p ;)

Navman@The Link

2. VeedubyaGTi

VeedubyaGTi Forum Member

By the way, that 10% discount code works on anything on The Link site too, so for instance you could get the TomTom one for just 224.98 :)

3. VeedubyaGTi

VeedubyaGTi Forum Member

**BUMP**

Just thought I`d bump this up, because I know people have missed it, and it`s a cracking deal! :)

4. Pete-R New Member

The Navman didn't work too well for me in Europe, highlighted on ITV on the Cannonball run last year[:$]

Good price though[:D]

5. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

are there europe updates for the navman? to try and cure the european faults?

6. Pete-R New Member

Don't know for sure, my mate bought it. The problem we had was that it wouldn't accept going from Brussells to Nurburgring, it would only map you within one country,it kept losing GPS in the hills and mountainous regions and didn't pick up the minor roads. In the UK it seemed fine though, depends on where you are going to use it I suppose.

140 isn't bad though, I'm sure you'll be able to get a patch from them to correct any known faults though.

7. iguana Forum Member

Im happy with mine, gets used to up to 4 or 5 addresses a day UK wide & has the odd wobbler but always sorts it self out & no worse than the tom tom I used.

No euro mapping on the 320 at standard tho as far as im aware.

Its not got 3d real time mapping which most others do &may be a pain for you- just 2d, but for the price i think its ace.

8. edc1 Forum Member

What's the 520 like? ame mapping software? same updates? Expandable memory? 3 d mapping?

9. DEX

anyone know if you can get hold of the european maps without paying 100 for them?

can you get hold of the files and copy them onto a blank memory card to use?

10. iguana Forum Member

dex i dont know but id be v interested if you found em cheap.

guess thats the pain with the navman, other types you can get free down loads off folks via the net

11. DEX

well i'm gonna try and just copy my memory card for mine onto the pc, then back onto a different card, and see if it works in the navman

then if need be we can do group buy alex ;)

12. PaulM Forum Member

10% don't work anymore! [:^(] and its now 164.99

13. Tarnbir Forum Member

Damn, i wanted one too

Taz