New Company car IBIZA FR

Discussion in 'Audi/SEAT/Skoda Chat' started by slimwadey, Apr 29, 2013.

1. slimwadey Paid Member Paid Member

Well after much moaning about my old company car , a 1.2 2012 Vauxhall corsa
    Work have provided a 2013 seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI FR
    I have only driven it 10 miles from home but can say its really nippy, the 1.2 turbo engine is fantastic
    loads of low down power for whizzing about town
    Equipment level is pretty good, ok it could be better but for a band A car i cant complain

Now i just need to run it in and chip it ...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  2. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

it's a decent engine for a 1200

driven hard, which I find easy to do isn't good on the fuel - gentle 50MPG achivable, what you think about the trim/style better than the corsa?

3. slimwadey Paid Member Paid Member

The Corsa was an SXI. And had a decent interior and 16" , not bad overall but event though it was 2012 facelift model it still felt old as the interior from a 2006 model is the same as the 2012

The Ibiza feels a lot fresher I know this model is nearly as old as the corsa, but the instruments and interior look a lot more modern

And of course it's quicker than the boring flat spotted 1200 corsa
    I'm sure i'll notice the fuel economy when I get to drive it a bit more

Right now the Mrs has stolen it and won't give it back !

4. slimwadey Paid Member Paid Member

After a few months and just over a 1000 miles i am loving the ibiza even more
    It comes with its own dash mounted Sat nav and display thingy thats linked to the car so you can play bluetooth music, it even displays the rev counter, though a boost gauge would be better ... at least for the 5 times i would view it until i got bored
    Pretty good fuel economy around town and pretty poor when you boot it.... which i do all the time
    Handles like a Go Kart and keeps up with the Mk2 in bends
    All round a good little car, cant really fault it.

Ps : I love the directional lights thingy that makes the driving lights turn on and off as you go around a corner, weird at first but pretty cool

Steve