Discussion in 'Say 'hello' in here.' started by Aum2002, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Aum2002 New Member

Hi,new to site I have a 2002 1.8t golf in matchstick red I have owned for a year.having owned a flash red 1999 1.8t for six years before.sadly was written off when a 40ft lorry backed into to it when I was at work.bought this one and just ran it with not much interest as lost it a bit after the agu was written off.was going to buy something newer!.but now have decided to rebuild this one as don't like new cars.so having bilstein b4s.new springs top mounts fr n rear.new oem springs.wishbones.anti roll bar kit,track rod ends etc.new cat and only none standard part 3inc single box system.4x toyo proxes.as first step.car is clean bodywise and 137k on clock.fsh.will post a pic when I take one.

2. Tristan

Tristan Paid Member Paid Member

Welcome. That'll be a nice car with those bits.
    Have you ordered the B4s already?

3. Aum2002 New Member

Yes have all parts now going into garage this afternoon.they want the car till weds next week all the mechanics were fighting over it lols.they are happy to rebuild her they love mk4 1.8t.they all say one of the best built cars ever made.i agree nothing built like these.

4. valvemiester

valvemiester Paid Member Paid Member

Hi welcome to the club, look forward to seeing some pictures of your car good luck with the project.