NEW Uprated Fuel pump OE style fittings for easy plug and play fuel pump upgrading

Discussion in 'Badger5' started by badger5, Nov 7, 2009.

1. badger5

badger5 Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Badger5 have commissioned these stainless steel fittings to complement and ease fitment of higher flow in-line pumps so OE style fitment can be achieved.

Ideal for mk4 platform cars like leon/golf/a3/tt where the stock fuel filter location is just fwd of the rear beam on rhs of car underneath.

These stainless steel fittings have been designed to allow common pumps such as Bosch 044 and some Walbro, DA31 pumps, which utilise m18 inlet and m12 discharge screw end fittings.

DA31 305ltr pump pictured below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Installed onto an S3 below, where stock fuel filter would live.
    [​IMG]

Polo Installation below
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stock filter easily relocates into front engine bay location, spliced into the feed pipe to the fuel rail.

Price for these fittings is: 50/pair inc vat and includes the copper sealing washers

AVAILABLE from stock now.

:thumbup:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
  2. badger5

quick update showing the fittings on a DA-31 pump (305ltr/hour pump) which has same m18/m12 fittings as the bosch 044 unit.

this install is on a mk3 ibiza cupra-r which is in for my stage 3 software.
    mounting location is where oe ibiza fuel filter lives, clipped on the rear of the fuel tank.
    litterally, unplug the filter, plug fittings onto the inline fuel pump, splice 2 wires onto existing tank feed which is just above, feeding wire thru a conveniently placed blank grommet, and you get a nice pretty much as simple as it gets, uprated inline fuel pump.

couple of snaps off my iphone, all i had around me, but you should get the idea
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This kind of pump:
    [​IMG]
    OR
    [​IMG]

both available for variable ~100 off ebay if you search

Higher flow, easier to fit than having to mess about with the in-tank pumps (safer), no worries about disturbing the fuel sender float... and plenty of fueling to suit any mods you're likely to throw at the car.

add my fittings to one of these, for plug and play upgrade.
    simples

[:D]

:thumbup:

3. Marc87 New Member

Are these still available and if so they will def work with a mk4 gti right??

4. badger5

yes and yes..
    use them often