New VW! Jetta or GTI

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by FrostX, May 16, 2006.

1. FrostX New Member

Im going to pick up a Jetta or GTI this week.

I dont know much about VW so I was wondering who could help.

I really want a jetta.
    Heres my choices

2001 Wolfsburg Edition Jetta

2003 GLS 1.8 Jetta

2004 GLS Jetta

Thanks!

2. bula_82 Forum Junkie

I dont know but what exactly do you wana know? Someone on here will know...[:D] ;)

3. I'm thinking about buying a new GTI within the next few weeks. Any suggestions?

4. FrostX New Member

01 Jetta Wolfsburg

Man the new GTI are $30,000.
    Ill have to save my change for a few years to get that or a GTI jetta i heard there working on.

I dont know much about VW, but love the preformance the cars give. So I test drove the 01 jetta wolfsburg and fell inlove so im buying that Friday :) and droping like 2,000 into the engine.

A friend of mine is a mechinal egineer for VW [:D]

5. FrostX New Member

If you want the fastes you can get stock, get mannual and get the 18' rims. The sunroof and leather is a plus! and the cloth seats are even cool.

Make sure you get your fast!

6. Crispy 8V CGTI Committee - Club Secretary Admin

The Jetta GTI is on sale here guys, still costs 30K bucks

go for the lastest model you can, and if get a 2000cc engine get the Mass Air Flow sensor changed ASAP, it kills the engine!

7. I don't know where you are shopping, but they certainly aren't 30,000. The one I test drove had the 18 inch rims, and the sticker was a little over 22,000.

8. FrostX New Member

what features are in there? and what year and whats the miles?
    could be no moonroof, regular seats and a demo car with mannual trans..that could be a 06 GTI for 22,000

9. Brand new, zero miles, not a demo car. No sunroof, regular seats. Check the VW website. You would have to have a gold plated GTI for it to be 30 grand.