"Oettinger" 16v on ebay...

Discussion in 'Mk2' started by theboymike, Mar 7, 2011.

1. mk2jamie New Member

This is now my car lol :p

2. sweedish Forum Member

show us some pics then!!!:)

3. mk2jamie New Member

4. mk2jamie New Member

Ive refurbed and widened the wheels since i bought it :)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  5. alonzo Forum Member

That's a very tidy looking mk2 you have there, do you have any shots from under the bonnet of the sticker/foil and other Oettinger parts fitted. What history of previous owners does it have as I remember going to look at one just like this for Steve Denton. I meet the guy in Wrexham but he could have been from the Mold or Chester area.

6. mk2jamie New Member

Yeah il take some more pic's and upload them, ive known the car for 6-7 year as the previous 2 owners were my mates (in cumbria), i got it cheap the bbs's and interior are prob worth more than i payed, it had a professional respray about 4 yr thats why the black stickers are missin off the tailgate+sills ;)

7. Timo New Member

I owned this car back in 2001 and still have the original service book if you want it? also would be very interested in buying this car back if you want to sell it.

8. Timo New Member

Oettingter Mk2 16v G933 BLD. I owned this car in 2001 and still have the service book with stamps in. The car was originally owned by Scotts of sloane square in london who where the only dealers to get these cars. Let me know if you want the service book. I had this car rolling roaded and it produced 188.9 bhp when it was 12 years old. It was tornado red and did have the black strip round the back window. please let me know if you want to sell this car as i would like to own it again. only sold it cos i lost my licence and my dad wouldnt let me keep it on the drive.