Oh yeah - in a mag for the 1st time

Discussion in 'Mk3' started by Gorgeous George, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Gorgeous George

Gorgeous George Forum Member

Not exactly a feature but then again my car wouldn't warrant one - but in this months copy of volkswagen driver, in the GTi Inernational report/write up, the Dubweiser Mk1 Golf is pictured pulling off the line v.quickly and about to waste some poor chap in a silver 190 BHP VR6 - it's me [:D] [:D] [:D]

If it looks like I'm not 100% focused on where I'm going it's because I'm not - I got such a good start off the line that my stereo and cage surround came shooting out of the dash and was heading for the boot - but have no fears, I caught it :clap: :clap: :clap:

As kind of a consolation, he did record his quickest time against me - a blistering 0-60 of 2.75sec and a 1/4 just a little over 10sec, NEVER seen a car pull away from me as quick as that beast moved !!!!!!!!

2. GoldGTI Forum Member

Ah bless ya its wicked isnt it when your car gets in a mag ive been in a couple now and gonna have a feature soon

3. Gorgeous George

Gorgeous George Forum Member

you're in the same one - picking up a prize for your mk4 I think.