Parking scratches

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by muppet9966, Aug 17, 2007.

1. muppet9966 Forum Member

Popped to Tesco this morning, walking back to the car I noticed a scratch on each of my doors (drivers side)[:x] [:x] [:x]. Im sure pretty sure they didnt happen while I was in Tesco, therefore it means it probably happened outside my house last night.[:x] [:x]
    Considering I have already replaced all my doors due to them being kicked in, I'm really annoyed, even though the scratches are fairly small, about 5" each.

I really dont understand why some people are so disrespectful of other peoples property.

Rant over!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  2. timbutjack Forum Member

yeh it takes the **** tbh, dunno why people do it.

3. Seraph Banned

People are SELFISH. End of.

4. brina Forum Member

ah tell me about it i didnt have 1 dent on my mk2 16v and other day looked down side of car ad ther is about 6 dents,
    and i havent driven car for 3 weeks its just been parked outside my house,quite road2.

takes the pi**

5. inoakgreen Forum Member

when i brought my mk2, only had it 3 days, and decided to polish it up!!! looked gorgeous, so someone put a massive scratch over the bonnet so it looked like their crappy normal cars!!! c*nts

6. Rick 16v Mk2 Forum Member

every bit of damage on my valver has been caused by other people. (and rust)

7. Dangerous_Dave New Member

As my parents always say "It's not you I Don't trust, its other people"

8. vwd40 Forum Member

Always try to park away from other cars!

9. 0420Dubber Forum Member

I always park in the with child area if they have one or could be naughty and park in the disabled area. Lots more room to open doors and swing trollys etc. ;)

10. wotsgoodinthehood Forum Member

I flip when I see cats paw prints n scratches all over my car in a morning. The Little tards try to warm up on the bonnet when i get back from work the night before.

Got some sweet justice the other day though...
    Sat in the Golf messing around on the drive, and next doors cat appears on the fence, eyes up the wifes Focus (parked about 3 feet to the left from my car) and jumps onto the roof. I watched for a second and it must have decided it preferred the look of my roof to the missus'. Without realising i was sat there it limbered up to jump over; i switched on the ignition and just as 'Fluffykins' jumps I'm all over the horn like a cheap suit PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP! Fluffy sh*ts pink and faceplants right into the window [}:)] :lol: Cooking Fats!!

Aint as bad as having another person do it to yer car with keys though. Gets right on my breasts does vandalism!! Worse than that is when the toerags get 'creative' and use nitromors!!

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  11. muppet9966 Forum Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats funny!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

12. C12AIG Forum Member

2nd that! LOL