Passat GTI 2.0 16v -92

Discussion in 'Passat' started by WEEDUBDUDE, Jul 17, 2004.

1. WEEDUBDUDE Forum Member

was there many of these things made? Up to now i aint seen any (i think !) any one got any pics ? Im askin cos i might be able to get my hands on one and i want to know if its worth while , oh and a spec would be nice ...cheers all :thumbup:

2. chriso New Member

We once had a Passat GT 16v in the garage where I work for repairs a few years ago, with an auto box!! cant remember the engine code though, it had velour sports type seats,black mouldings half way up the doors and black arch trims, other than that just the usual stuff, the gearbox did have a "sport" setting though!! bit of an oddity, but different all the same!

3. Brookster

Brookster Paid Member Paid Member

if you don't want it let me know and i'll have it :)

4. WEEDUBDUDE Forum Member

right heres an up date ... my mate says that his mate kept talkin about a "scirocco" type engine . I hve just been on the "information super high way " and the word "syncro" came up.... could this be the one thats available.... lets hope so ..anyway has anyone any info on one of these ...go ahead...make my day :)

5. Tommy Forum Member

The Passat gti 2.0 16v came with the 9a engine. got an ex-passat lump currently sat in the engine bay of my mk1..