Photoshop

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dirtydubber, Jun 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJ VDUB Forum Member

Being dumb,

How do I download from torrent. got the link but can't seem to sort it out. What is Bit torrent?

I want photoshop!!!

2. dirtydubber Forum Member

Ok, this is getting on my tits now. Tried downloading from supernova. It wouldnt let me connect with my internet security turned on, so I turned it off and left it downloading over night. Came back to it in the morning to find it has only downloaded 2% with estimated time left of 4557hours 02mins 12secs! with 6 messages from my norton anti virus notifying me that it hd encountered a virus that it was not able to remove [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] I've just managed to clean up my pc and shant be doing that again.
    Does anybody have a copy of photoshop 7 or above they could burn ont disc for me. For evaluation purposes only. ;)

3. Mk2_Ozz Forum Member

I've never had any viruses through bit torrent, and download things all the time from suprnova leaving my internet security turned off. What torrent downloader are you trying to use? Bit tornado is the best one I know of.

4. Phil

Phil Forum Member

Can we stop talking about warez, please fellahs. :)

The PM button is there if you want it. :) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.