realy good, really cheap courier!

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by skint_golfer, Mar 2, 2010.

1. skint_golfer

skint_golfer Forum Member

Hello all :thumbup:

just wanted to share this one with you as I've found them extremely usefull, efficient and cheap, hardly worth going to the post office now unless its a small item:

www.interparcel.com

as a guide I just got a quote for a package 40kg weight 80cm x 50cm x 50cm and it came in at 10.99+vat [:D] :thumbup:

collection before 3 from your nominated address within a 2 hour window you specify.

1 to 2 working days for delivery.

50 transit cover included.

not let me down yet and even called when they were running late just to check it was ok!

2. Admin Guest

been ok the few times i used them, until the courier, though booked, didn't turn up.
    So they came the next day, infact two different drivers came to collect the parcel:lol:

no offer of a refund and getting hold of them wasn't that easy.

3. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

Iv always used them aswell, I had an ebayer business a few years back found them when searching around, if I buy something big from ebay I normaly tell the seller to use them and some sellers have even offered me money back as they where so much cheaper then what they had planed!

4. luke w

luke w Forum Junkie

Where were you yesterday lunchtime???

I had to pay 130 to send a pair of seats to Spain and on that site with the same FedEx service it's 85! [:^(]

I'm going to contact this other company and see why they are charging 55 more for the same service.

But thanks for the site, I'll definately be using these people from now on I reckon.