Road Angel 2 assurance

Discussion in 'Sat Nav, GPS, Camera Detectors' started by W3LSH, Dec 18, 2004.

1. W3LSH Forum Member

Was out in Newport yesterday following one of my mates in his Astra, we both came off the roundabout and I gave it a bit in 2nd to get past him(just to get past i wasn't flooring it).

Soon notice there are about 5 traffic coppers stood the other side of the road with two T5's and a riot van!
    They all looked over and I was soon back on the breaks - thinking they'll prob chase after me and search the car etc[:x]

Started to approach a 50limit so I was about to start building up speed again (a little earlier than the 50 sign) then the road angel says something about a laser (voice alert - didn't catch all of it) and then it starts beeping and flashing.

My mates who were behind said there was a copper knelt down pointing his speed camera gun at me
    it went off twice so he must of tired twice, both times i hit the brakes hard (even though i'm confident i was withing the limit) just to let him know i knew what he was doing[8D]

I just hope it wasn't pointing at me off the roundabout and the road angel did miss it [:s]

if the road angel wasn't in the car i think i may have been caught [:s] the road was empty, it was around midnight and i could see the 50limit approaching, i was about to start building up to 50 a little early
    Edited by: W3LSH

2. fthaimike Forum Addict

[:D]that system sounds good

3. Rallye Forum Junkie

yeah my old mans saved him on the way home from buying it

4. RSSGOLF Forum Junkie

gonna ask for one for xmas...wheres the best place to buy one???

5. W3LSH Forum Member

bought mine off ebay for 325....

they are 400 in the shops