Samco kits for G60

Discussion in 'Turbocharged, Supercharged or Nitrous !' started by Tonsk, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Tonsk Forum Member

Right, interested in getting some, now more so since I noticed the group buy.

However, for the G60, there are 2 different kits (count 'em!), a supercharger set and a coolant set.

Can't really afford both, so which would be the best buy? As far as I know, the whole reason for purchasing samco hoses is that you dont get the hose expansion when they get hot, so response times get a little better.

which would be the most effective do you guys think?

Cheers in advance.

Ian.

P.s. If anyone has a G60 here and wants the hose details (as they are not on the main post) they are as follows:

Supercharger Kit: 4 hoses, TCS121, 118.38 RRP
    Coolant Kit: 7 Hoses, TCS121c, 171.94 RRP
    Edited by: Tonsk

2. Jon TDI Forum Member

Supercharger kit.

The standard engine cooling is more than adequate.

3. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Neither is going to affect performance. They are longer lasting and look nicer, but that's all.

4. pigbladder Forum Addict

have a look at your and replace the most ropey ones...be carefull cus theres a few differant g60 layouts i.e corrado/rallye/golf 2wd g60 which is similar to rallye/and golf w a/c