scrappies/breakers

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by southwest_16v, Mar 22, 2004.

1. anyone have any contact no's for recommended breakers in their area? only one i know of other than volks apart are the two in my town. am looking for some leather doorcards for my golf and cant think of anywhere else to look - tried the usual places. would appreciate any input, feel free to pm me with any contact info as i think posting it would be advertising??

cheers

2. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

You been to the local ones near us mate? They got a mk4 cab by any chance?

3. dont think so. sorry i should've said the cards i'm after are for a mk2

4. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

leather mk2 doorcards in a scrappy?! good luck:thumbup:

but if you come across a rainbow interior on your travels ill buy it off you ;)

5. gordy Forum Member

you will be looking for a long time as they are very rare...why not get your retrimed ;)

6. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

I may know of some leather door cards from a Jetta...same as a 5 door golf I assume ;)

7. arse my head is not firing on all four tonight, things on the mind. i may as well start this thread again sorry folks. MK2 3DR [:s]

8. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

9. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

ive got rallye door cards, which i MAY be getting rid of in about 6 months time....but only MAY...

10. 6 months?! want to have the valver finished by then and a caddy to play with [:D]