Service

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by Scutler, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Scutler Forum Member

Sorry to say but the level of customer service on a faulty item has been awful, 2 days wasted sending email after email and being assured the lady in that department would actually call me.... in the end being told just to send it back which is what I wanted to do in the first place...Now still waiting for them to issue a refund of a whopping 12,yes messing a customer about for 12....

Now my stripe on the bumpers they have supplied has come loose, not even bothering contacting them......

Sorry to say they are great taking orders and money but not great in dealing with after care.:thumbd:

2. Andy@VWH Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

Mods: Have you deleted replies from this?

This issue is now sorted, I have spoken to Scutler a couple of the times on the phone, and issued the refund as required.
    The bumper issue has also been discussed.

Andy

3. thegave Forum Member

No but the forum database was rolled back so the last... 4 or 5 days? worth of posts are gone.