Silverstone GTI... New to ClubGTI

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by WildShadow, Nov 2, 2003.

1. WildShadow New Member

Just joined ClubGTI and wanted to say hi... I am from New Orleans, LA and drive a 03 GTI 1.8T... If there is any other dubbers from New Orleans let me know plz :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

Nice car, i live a few miles from New Orleans (a few thousand miles) :p

3. dusty_mauve Forum Member

Sweet motor dude, and welcome to the forum!

4. AlexB Forum Member

Thats rad. One of the nicest mk4's i've seen!

5. WildShadow New Member

Thanks guys! I am still not done yet... expensive toy! I am getting 337 front lip, and side skirts, badgless grill, caractere 3-pc rear spoiler, and maybe, maybe mid hatch spoiler... So far I have FK style front air ducts, and eyebrows, with smoked bumper lights... MTech 5250K Plasma blue feeding the headlight and PIAA blue backup lights... 35/20% tint [damn law! I wanted darker] M3 Mirrors hasnt been installed yet, but they've been sitting on my desk, painted, for couple of months now!!!

and as far as performance goes, I have AEM CAI, Forge 007 DV, and Milltek 2.5" cat-back exhaust, and soon to come APR 93/101/104 chip, boost controler, turbo timer, Omori EGT and boost gauge on A-Pillar, Blitz Oil Pres, Oil Temp, and A/F ratio on dash, and most important APR 3" Downpipe + Forge Front Mount Intercooler...

Suspension stuff I only have Eibach Sportline which is 2.1" drop instea dof 1.8" [:^:] I am not planning gettin shocks anytime soon! the shoes are 18"x9 Exel BK-7.. and They said its 19lbs, and they do feel light.. its wearing crappy Pirelli P7000 215/35, soon to be replaced with Pirelli P Zero Nero 225/40/18 which probably will rub the fender, but oh well.. or Goodyear F1 GS-3D depending on what kinda deal I get...

and here comes the TURN OFF! that babe is tiptronic, so the tip recoding from stock 0066 to sport 00033 will be coming soon as well only if I find a hook up in VW dealer...

I think that kinda covers everything... sorry for the long post.. still a n00b in THIS forum :)
    Edited by: WildShadow

6. Ajit_mk2_16v Forum Member

that is a seriously nice mk4!

do they still sell the 337 or 25th anni out there in the states?

7. WildShadow New Member

Thanks...

337 (25th of europe) was a 2002 model here, I doubt you can find a new one... 20th Anniversay Edition of the U.S. was a 2003 model... they made 4000 of them in three colors (Jazz Blue, Pearl Black, Imola Yellow) with the alum. brush interior, numbered, 18" O.Z rims, and lots of exterior and interior mods... I think you gotta be lucky to find a new one now... I know #0001 is still available somewhere thu for $40K+ USD! [:[]

8. Higgim Forum Member

Nice flaps ;)

Really suits the dark wheels. [8D]