Someone's in trouble again!

Discussion in 'Photography - general' started by stella, May 7, 2009.

1. stella

stella Forum Junkie

For three years, I have owned this very naughty dog. For much longer, fat lazy goldfish have lived in my fishpond. For some reason, the former has only just noticed the latter.

Mutt has taken to standing watching the fish intently, but as there is a wrought iron fence round the pond (to stop the tortoises falling in), I thought the fish were probably safe, even though he's been dipping his paw in the water.

Tonight I spent half an hour on the phone to my sister, then went out to find Mutt trying to lick the mud off himself and not succeeding. I'm not sure whether he fell in or deliberately went paddling, but by the look on his face, he obviously realised he was probably going to get into trouble!

Here he is waiting whilst I ran a bath for him. He's now a bit cleaner, but the bathroom, the landing and the stair case (decorated only last week) are now covered in mud (on the way up) and water (on the way down where he shook himself all over).

He was already in trouble earlier for eating the cats' dinner. So I reckon he's going to get a red ticket very shortly .........

[​IMG]

2. A.N. Other Banned after significant club disruption Dec 5th 2

That would be testing my patience, tbh..

Anyway, how are the fish doing? Has the dog left what was in the bowl this evening? ;)

3. velly_16v_cab

velly_16v_cab Forum Junkie

lol...your dog it truely nuts!!!!

4. Dubmeister1997 Forum Member

Y'all need to call the Dog Whisperer! Hick Hick.

5. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

sounds like a bundle of fun... but thats got to be close to the limit of what you can put up with. bad dog!

6. Admin Guest

there is a good home for him here Stella.
    Keep my mutt in check.

7. Collie Forum Junkie

Thats what hose pipes are for, when my hound gets himself minging, out comes the hose, he's used to it now. Just stands there and accepts his fate.

8. stella

stella Forum Junkie

lol - that sounds like a good idea to save having to bath him!

Jon - bet you'd soon be packing his suitcase and buying him a one-way ticket back home! :lol:

9. Admin Guest

my dog loves the hose, which is a pain when you are trying to use it for something in the garden and she stands in front of it getting soaked.