speedo cable

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by Mk2gti8v, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Mk2gti8v Forum Member

hi, bbt

do you sell speedo cables? my car is a 1988 mk2 16v.

thanks

tom

2. James V Forum Member

We do sell speedo cables, we haven't got a 16v one listed, but I'll see if we can get one in, leave it with me, I'll update this as soon as I know.

Cheers,

James

3. James V Forum Member

Hi, we can do these, priced @ 31.95, you'll get your CGTi discount off that price, part no. is 192-957-803/F

4. golf_nuts Forum Member

Sorry to hijack, but are your speedo cables genuine items? I recently replaced mine with a pattern part from ECP and it makes the most annoying whirring noise...

How much are they with the CGTi discount? :)

5. James V Forum Member

Not genuine I'm afraid, but if you had any problems with a part, we'd happily replace it, what cable are you after?

6. Mk2gti8v Forum Member

oh thanks for reply, i manged to source one from my bros garage[:$] sorry mate, but there is one thing you could help me with. im after the front windscreen seal for my mk2, looking in the bbt parts catalouge it says with moulding or without moulding

im not sure what this means.

tom.

7. James V Forum Member

with moulding is for the models with a chrome trimmed windscreen seal (GL's etc) and without is everything else.

J