Stainless banjo bolts and sealing washers - K-jet?

Discussion in 'K-Jetronic OEM injection' started by somafunk, Nov 23, 2011.

1. somafunk Forum Member

Where can i buy these online in the correct size?, i've got my new fuel lines from Hel Performance and i'm very impressed with them but i would like to fit new Stainless banjo bolts and sealing washers.

I spoke to Ben at Hel Performance earlier today and at the current time they can't supply new bolts as they are a different length from normal banjo's but they're looking into getting some at some point.

Cheers

2. 3hirty8ight Forum Member

Ken Mills Injection (KMi) in Letchworth do everything in the name of K-Jet. :thumbup:

3. somafunk Forum Member

Cheers 3hirty8ight - they should know what i'm after - i'll call them tomorrow, might get a new accumulator as well coz mine is seriously rusty.

Many thanks:thumbup:

4. 3hirty8ight Forum Member

They have rebuilt my metering head and WUR and supplied me an accumulator, pump aad lift pump. Top guys.

I went to their workshop to collecct a few bits. Its like a laboritory full of crazy testing kit and clean rooms and wierd K-ket gubbings from Ferraris and Merc's.. They know more about K-jet than Bosch do!

5. somafunk Forum Member

Ta for that link to KMI, spoke to them on the phone and they're sending me out a full k-jet banjo bolt set - very knowledgable folk and a good price.

One to bookmark for further use.

6. jedi Forum Member

Result are they in stainless?

7. somafunk Forum Member

Nope, but they are fully refurbished and shiny plated for that under bonnet bling factor, i'll post up pics when they arrive t'morn.

8. somafunk Forum Member

here they are - nice and shiny gold bling;).

Excellent service and nxt day delivery from KMI , they really know their stuff about K-jet n' other injection systems - saving up for a new accumulator now..

8mm banjo bolt 2.00 x 8
    10mm banjo bolt 2.00 x 1
    12mm banjo bolt 4.00 x 2

33 including vat

[​IMG][/url]

9. mk2bal Forum Member

Mind your rad hose on that alternator fan! Very nice fittings. Where did you get the braided injector hoses from- was it KMI also?

10. somafunk Forum Member

The car's not finished yet - still got the exhaust to fit and the interior then silicone hoses and finally after 6 months off the road getting everything replaced for new parts it'll be ready to drive, thank god!, as cycling a 22 mile roundtrip in this weather is pretty demoralising.

The fuel lines are from Hel, check out their thread - good value and a direct copy of the original vw hoses.

11. pj_sibley

pj_sibley Forum Member

Just ordered a full set of banjo bolts from KMI to go with my new HEL hose kit. Steven was very helpful indeed :thumbup:

I also ordered the 12mm and 14mm banjo bolts, which sit either end of the fuel filter under the car, as I have new interconnecting lines for the filter/accumulator/pump too.

12. pj_sibley

pj_sibley Forum Member

Shiny banjo bolts and washers have arrived from KMI. Great service :thumbup: Just waiting for the HEL hoses to turn up now.

[​IMG]

13. Lee_dub Forum Member

They look very good indeed! its nice to find a company that know about K-jet

14. jamesa Forum Junkie

Another :thumbup: :clap: for KMI - thanks also to 38 for the original reference

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. 3hirty8ight Forum Member

Looks good James!

I recon I could have fitted a Motec m800 standalone system for the price of what it costs to re-do all the k-jet stuff! pricey isn't it!, :o

16. jamesa Forum Junkie

Aye ... but don`t let the standalone guys know ;)