Stealth

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by The db, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Pete Taylor Forum Member

Only 15 mins from me (Rugby) but i've still not been there yet!!

2. mk28vICED Forum Member

i only live 15mins away too and havent managed to get the car set-up yet! booked it in then it threw a con-rod out! now got the 2.0L running and it's like ****, if they can fix this one they're damn good...going to book it in a.s.a.p

3. Pete Taylor Forum Member

I've got 400 squid worth of painting to have done and all my suspension bushes to be changed before mine goes anywhere near the rollers. My car looks and sounds like I just got it from a scrap yard at the moment!

4. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

Used them once, bit of a treck for me to come from Bristol...but I was quite impressed, had to leave my car there last time due to a problem with the wastegate actuator which Vince sorted out before mapping my car when he had the time a bit later.

Went up on the agreed date to pick the car up, it was ready and running brilliantly...he took the time to explain a few bits and bobs and I was on my way.

Overall, very impressed and would definatly recomend.

I probably wouldn't go back due to the distance and the fact i'm happy with the people that do most of the work on my car...but if I lived that way..the chances are it would be my second home.

5. Pete Taylor Forum Member

Aye. can't judge a book by its cover so i'll be paying them a visit sometime. Got more important things to sort rather than the engine first, like making it look good lol

6. i.a.n.b Forum Junkie

It does look good!:lol: