STOLEN R32

Discussion in 'Mk4' started by Badger, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Badger Forum Member

The other day my mates wife went to do the weekly shop at a local supermarket in there R32 where she had a bit of a fall out over a parking space with a stranger in a merc. After he backed down she parked the car and did the shopping with out any problems. When she got home she spoted the merc parked outside her house, the driver, having realised he had been clocked stuck his tounge out at her and drove off. In the early hours of the morning her husband went down stairs to get a drink only to find the back door wide open and the keys along with the R32 missing. Realising he had left his mobile in the car he rang it. The phone was answered by the theif and after telling the owner how fast the car was said he could have it back for 5000, needless to say the car has not been seen since. [:x]

2. 76

76 Forum Member

Bloody hell, makes you wonder, and very scarey if it was connected to the Merc driver, plus the fact that he followed her home.

Will the household or car insurance pay out???

3. H8SV8S Forum Member

Sh1t...That's really bad [:^(] They need to tie ppl like the thief from some powerlines by their testicles

4. superden Forum Addict

C*nts [:x]

If they catch him sod sending him to jail. Just let your mate demonstrate his best jaw breaking/b*llock stamping/rib cracking technique on the thieving t*sser.

5. HEARDY Forum Member

As if he didnt know how fast it was [:D] Scum bag [:x]

6. Ramblin Forum Member

scary stuff and pretty crap also.

7. Trev16v

Trev16v Paid Member Paid Member

Is there any more specific information available so that it can be posted in the Stolen section?

8. Badger Forum Member

He had a private plate on it but i would of thought that would be the first thing to go. He's driving around in a MK5 at the moment so i guess the insurance is paying for that. I'll try to get some more imfo and get back to you.

9. Paul Forum Member

f**kin Pikey`s [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x] [:x]

10. dirtydubber Forum Member

I read somewhere that a lot of thieves break into your house and nick the keys, as its easier than trying to bypass all the hi-tech security in cars these days. I ALWAYS keep my keys with me on a chain, and hang the on the bed post at night. Anyone who wants them will have to get past me and my dog, and if that aint enough to scare them off, they will have my wife to contend with. ;)

11. sutherlandm Forum Junkie

Nasty!
    Will hide my keys even better now!

12. alby Forum Junkie

same thing happenned to a woman at work.someone broke into her house and nicked the keys for her s3.she was lucky tho,she got the car back in one piece and with no damage the next day.

13. Guests Banned

too many people are getting there cars stolen this way

sleep with the bloody keys under your pillow!!

[:x]

14. Scotty Forum Member

Dodgy [:s]

15. wolfie2 Forum Member

wot colour was the r32,as a blue one came past me 2 weeks ago on the A9 (between perth & sterling) and it was being driven like it was stolen.anyway as a good citizen i proceeded to catch said R32 in my trusty golf gti (spelt s3 engine with 265 bhp)under the bonnet. managed to catch him sit on his bumper for a while, while i read his number plate, gave him a wave and let him on his way. ;) i could of overtaken him but i would have been braking the law..... :p

ANYWAY string these fuc*&^s up, who brake into houses then nick your keys, or publickly stone em.... [:x]

16. Dubplate Forum Member

f*cking thieving pr!cks hope your mate gets it sorted..... i had something similar in that i had a race with another mk3 golf gti which followed me home and since that day i have had my arial and bits of body kit go missing from my car.....but not only are my bits going missing the t**sers are replacing them with their parts ie.. my arial was mint i now have an arial that is mouldy, half broken and bent and also the plastic seal strip (part of the body kit)popped off and a bent up one placed back on my car. I think its the cheek of it that really p!sses me off as if im not gonna notice. Any way ive seen the so called car about lately and its only a matter of time till i get my revenge.

17. wolfie2 Forum Member

dubplate get your revenge by taking a hammer to every body panel of this car, then watch and see them trying to swap bits if you catch em take the hammer to their kneecaps... [8(]

18. Dubplate Forum Member

kneecaps oh yes..... but i was thinking the splitter on my car has a dirty crack in it so i reckon the next time i see his car im gonna swap splitters and i can bet you any money once the swap has been done he will be round to nab mine or should i say his one back.....only to find me waiting [:x] bat in hand.

19. green with envy Forum Member

Own an R32 without a tracker ???

hindsight is good

hope they find it soon

20. MarkGolf Forum Member

w**kers!

I have enough trouble finding my keys, let alone a theif!