Taking back sunday

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dub Dave, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Dub Dave Forum Member

Went to se them last night and they were ok, Emo music by a band that dont look remotely emo, infact look like HIM [:x]
    Funniest part though, some guy about 19 next to me trying to impress some chicks, going on about ' Im the biggest fan, saw them at leeds festival last year' I interject with 'Really? I saw them the year before when they were on about 11.30am on a tiny stage...' He mumbled something about 'Ill have to check...'as he stumbled away.
    It was a fun night except being in a room with 1500 emo kids [:x] [:x] [:x] Individualism? ever herad that word??? [:x]

Oh and My chemical romance supported and sucked. Singer dressed as someone from the misfits...yawn. Sound and look exactly like Amen. Only sadder.
    Still, the tickets were free and Ive got Megadeth tickets for Saturday...Free as well. [:D]
    Edited by: Dub Dave

2. Stanton Forum Member

good bands, sheep like fans......

'yea were emo cos were different.....dispite all looking the same' hmmm.....

3. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

whats the name of the new single out'/?

4. Dub Dave Forum Member

aint gotta a clue, Dont buy CD singles, but strangley cos the missus works for HMV, we buy everything on vinyl although we dont have a player, seriously! We buy about 3 7"s a week. Think she is hinting. Got every one of the new elvis things as well, that are worth loads apparently, floating around in my boot and to pick up tonight, Ive got a 6' Metallica cardboard display, where its going I aint gotta clue!

5. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie