Tax / insurance question

Discussion in 'Insurance chat' started by gorilly, Apr 13, 2005.

1. WEEDUBDUDE Forum Member

erm , me thinks everyone has missed the point .....
    if you havent yet recieved the cover note ...."HOW T f**k CAN U TAX A CAR " ?just a point ... [:$]

2. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

So a tax `disk is necessary to make your car roadworthy? Err, NO. Even an Mot is only valid at the time of testing. Like I said, show me the clause - and I'll bite my other fucking nut off. 've been driving a hell of a lot longer than you, Fabio, I've been in a hell of a lot more crashes, and I know the Road Traffic Act like the back of my hand as a result. I've been in court for it more times than you can count, and you are quite frankly, full of shit......

3. redbaron Forum Member

Im usually left waiting for an insurance note to tax my car, sometimes for as long as a week or two. I just keep all the docs with me and a cheque written out for the tax amount. If by some remote chance I get pulled By the fuzz (really hurts i can tell you!) then ill just explain.

You cant be expected to just stay at home and not use your car because a piece of paper is delayed.

Whole system is out of date and w***y.

f**k the cnuts