This evenings puzzle game. . . .

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paradroid, Jul 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mk2_Ozz Forum Member

You should be able to shoot the top of the flag once you've put the powder and the bullet in the gun, I could anyway [:s]

2. everest Forum Member

done it, for soem reason its was just being arsy.

3. everest Forum Member

erm ok i drank soem milko n i got through the wall...hmmm maybe milko is the answer to everything.

4. everest Forum Member

dont understand why he "hmmmm"'s at the palm tree. milko doesnt have the answer. anyone?

5. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

Think catapult.

6. everest Forum Member

yes its alright ive done it now. thought of that anyway but needed to go back n find mo and andy.

7. everest Forum Member

ive missed a sad face. i have 4 of the others but only 3 sad faces. could be in this other bit. hmmm. hope it is, dont think i can go back now [:s] wonder where andy's gone.
    Edited by: everest

8. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

Ive put all the tiles in the holes etc but it doesent do anything! And i cant ask gav for help cuse hes there too! :lol:

9. everest Forum Member

how do i get the tiles in the holes? everytime i try to do it it just says "i think i know what to put here, lets look at the others to confirm"

10. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

look at all three stones and the middle one
    you need 16 tiles .

Oh and you need your two dumb friends there too.
    Edited by: gbolton

11. everest Forum Member

ive gone to the quick sand area. theres an arrow at the top but when i click on it, it doesnt load anything. dont know what to do.

12. everest Forum Member

do i need to do soemthing with the quicksand before this other bit will load properly? it gets part way loading, about 3/4's then it stops. got so anoyed with it that i actually started again only to discover the same problem. [:x]

13. everest Forum Member

right ok so i did the stone thing n nothing happened. now what do i do?

14. everest Forum Member

anyone got eny ideas? im stuck. cant figure out what to do next. havent got a clue what to do about the quicksand. anyone got any further or am i the only one sad/bored enough to still be playing?

15. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

go around it.

16. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

17. everest Forum Member

what did you have to do once youd put all the carved stones into the statue things? i was totally baffled n gave up.
    Edited by: everest

18. Paradroid Forum Developer Paid Member

Empty bottle in the slot on the middle pillar. (cheers mk2_ozz ;) )
    Edited by: gbolton

19. everest Forum Member

i know everyone stopped playin this ages ago but im stuck again. i got out of the room withvthe closing in wall but wtf do i do to the quicksand bit to be able to reach the key???? im baffled [:s]

20. mat-mk3

mat-mk3 Administrator Admin

NO NO! Please not again/!!!!!! [:x] [xx(] [:^(] [:s]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.