Tiesto - 02 Arena Video

Discussion in 'Music' started by RIP-MK3, Oct 2, 2008.

1. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

Just been clearing up my phone and found a video and a few pics from the tiesto gig at the 02 arena in August. Its crappy phone quality but the sound is pretty good and you get a good idea of how immense it was!!!

[​IMG]

PICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We toutes tickets, got to the arena about 10 minutes before last entry and only got offered tickets for 150 each!!! we weren't that desperate so walked away and then as we were walking back we saw a guy come up the escalator from the tube with a handfull of tickets, he asked us if we were looking for some and we got them for 70 each :) absolutely brilliant night

2. TurbTech Forum Junkie

Looks amazing! Easilly worth the 70 imo. Brings back all the memories from last week seeing him in Ibiza [:^(] What was it like having all the seats?

3. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

well we had seated tickets (obviously!!) and it was brilliant. No one was sat down, and the bit in front of the seats was really big so had loads of room to dance without loads of people smacking into you and going passed to get drinks etc. It gave the place an amazing atmosphere too, like a 360 degree bowl of people going nuts!!

4. Raider Forum Member

Love to see him live.... Tempted for New York NYE......

5. TurbTech Forum Junkie

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!!!!!

6. danTbone Forum Member

looks good.
    i would love to go to the club sensation they look good on youtube

7. RIP-MK3 Forum Addict

sensation is a night not a club (pedantic or what lol) and they do them all over the world, was planning it next year but will prolly do ibiza instead.

One I really want to go to is tiesto at the heineken, 20,000 people with the full works, dancers, firworks the lot.

My missus DJ'd at BCM the night before tiesto played so she stayed thier and met him the following night etc, amazing experience. He got 70k for a three hour set :o

8. danTbone Forum Member

oh ok my mistake.
    the nights sensation do looks good