Toad AI606

Discussion in 'Security' started by 66dub, Nov 25, 2012.

1. 66dub Forum Member

hi guys,

wondering if anyone could shed some light. I have a ToadAI606 and recently it stoped activating the central locking when arming/disarming the alarm.

Central locking still works with the key so it is deffinitly to do with the signal from the alarm.

I beleieve i have found where the problem lies.

The Blue and red cable from the Toad is spliced into the Black and red (unlock cable from drivers door) and the grey and red from Toad is spliced into the yellow and red (lock cable from drivers door). The yellow cable had snapped at drivers door end so i reonnected this.

there is also a cable spliced into each circuit(lock and unlock) that goes to a 5pin relay.

I cant for the life of me figure out how they have managed to wire this relay so that the pulse signal from the Toad will ativate or deactivate the relay and give a onstant 12V to the respective circuit.

A Diagram may help.

Im not sure on which way round the diode is. im also not sure if the Black 12v cable is meant to go to that relay or is a redundant one from something else.

[​IMG]

Cheers