V6 4Motion Bora Question

Discussion in 'Jetta/Vento/Bora' started by v6borababy, Dec 2, 2005.

1. v6borababy New Member

Hi everyone, I have a 2000 year V6 4Motion Bora, 43.000 miles, FVWSH, nice raven blue, usual spec etc great looking car mint etc, how much should I ask for selling it? Dealer told me 7200 but I thought more about 6500???? Help please?

2. sportline Forum Junkie

sounds like a nice car for 6500. is it quick?
    have a look on the autotrader to see what there going for.

3. sportline Forum Junkie

theres one just like yours here for 6500. same colour and mileage. maybe its yours?? is this an add? ;) :lol:

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/cars_search.asp?modelex act=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=VOLKSWAGEN&model=BORA&v ariant=v6&keywords=&min_pr=75&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&pos tcode=CF14+9HY&miles=1500&max_records=50&source=0&photo=1&so rt=3&ukcbottomarch_full=SEARCH
    Edited by: sportline

4. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

5. v6borababy New Member

yes that is mine I just want to make sure I am asking right money, VW reckon its a bargain at that when I spoke to them but I am realistic and need to sell to fund next car. And yes it is quick!!!

6. brushdaft

brushdaft Forum Member

I just had a quick look at parkers online and it said for a good condition 2000 X reg Bora with 50000 miles on sold privately you should be looking to get 5615.

Seems cheap to me, I would've said that 6500 was about right.

:)

7. sportline Forum Junkie

why dont vw buy it if its so cheap? how much will they give you on a part x

8. stu h Forum Member

have you tried to offer it to volkswizard

I'm gonna get one of these when this price comes down to a more bargainous level!

9. v6borababy New Member

VW won't buy V6'd unless they have a buyer lined up ready as it is harder to shift than a TDI, its a sad world when someone would rather have a diesel than a V6!! I am going to shoot myself the day I go down the diesel route, I might get one when I am 70!

10. v6borababy New Member

Any buyers??
    :)

11. sportline Forum Junkie

id love it. seems good value when you look at th golf aswell. just a shame i cant afford it really. [:^(]

12. cforehead Forum Member

6.5k is pushing 4Motion Golf money (albeit with a few more miles), The
    Golf's are always going to fetch more. I'd say 5.5 - 6K is bang on
    the money. I'd like one, but the other half is insisting on a Golf
    4Motion or an Audi A4.

Good luck mate. Won't be too long before this is locked though.:lol:

Fordo!

13. NicD Forum Member

Nah far too expensive, i think you should sell it to me for 1500. :lol: