Venom MotorSport

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by Vduber, Feb 7, 2004.

1. Vduber Forum Member

Hiya guys

Has anyone here used venom before whats there service like.... Have you been to there showroom and is there alot there when you go or is it just all mail order....i'm not that keen on mail order rather just go and buy it......hehehehe,

Vduber

2. alby Forum Junkie

its just mailorder.ive used them 3 or 4 times and can reccomend them highly.all the goods were quality and arrived on time. :clap:

3. G6DUB Forum Member

Have used them loads for mail order stuff, and would recomend them.
    They are helpfull on te phone and teh stuff has always arrived very quite and if tehy haven't had it in stock it has been sent direct from there supplyer to me :)

4. nicematt New Member

I got my suspension off them, I think the lad name richard? but the service frist class and he knew his stuff, well happy. :thumbup:

5. scottmk1 Forum Member

ive also bought a fair bit of stuff from them. always brilliant service and deliveries always on time too :)

6. hayesey Forum Junkie

I've bought stuff from him. always been pleased with it.

I usually go up there to pick it up as its not too far from me. last time I went they didnt have a showroom as such, but talking to richard he was on about getting one. Don't know if anything happened because I haven't been in a while.

7. Jeff Forum Junkie

I got some stuff from there in the past, not had a problem really. the powerflex bushes they supplied were the wrong ones but it was powerflex's fault rather than theirs. :thumbup:

8. 1990

1990 Paid Member Paid Member

I've just ordered some coilovers and some alloy bonnet lifters from them/him, seems a very decent bloke. I pick them up tonight and he's even going to wait till 6pm so i can get there after work!

Top Chap :clap: :clap:

9. 1990

Great!! Got them and some alloy bonnet lifters as well!!

10. lairy_1

lairy_1 CGTI Regional Host

I'm still waiting for my spigot rings and wheel nuts for my Powertech alloy wheels I bought last April (500). I ended up selling the rims for less than half what I bought them for - I hardly used them - couldn't go above 50mph without the steering wobbling because of no spigots!

Every time I ring him, he fobs me off, blaming someone in Germany. I will NEVER EVER buy from them again.

11. Captain Oates Forum Member

LONG POST BUT IN SUMMARY VERY HAPPY WITH VENOM

I bought some spax coilovers and ARB's last month, Richard faxed the order over to eibach and they sent me springs??, rang them the next day and they arranged for the springs to be collected and the ARB's delivered instead, the coilovers turned up but I wasn't happy as after receiving the kit it was clear that spax's offer only one type of coilver for MK 8v & MK2 16's plus MK3 8v, MK3 16v and VR6??, then the ARB's turned up and this time they were the wrong ones, Rung richard and advised not happy with the coilovers and problem with the ARB's, he arranged for them both to be collected and arranged for Eibach to deliver the correct ones, took the coilovers back no problems even though not faulty and swapped the FK Koenigsports for no extra cost (585 Spax with free postage, 635 Koenigsports + postage). next day the wrong ones had been collected and I had the correct kit.

This was all done within a week, some companies could have taken weeks to sort all that out and as it was not their fault not reduced as piece of their kit by 50, A couple of days later Richard rang to check I was ok with everything and ended up chatting for 20mins. TOP BLOKE, TOP COMPANY COULDN'T RECOMMEND HIGHLY ENOUGH

12. Vduber Forum Member

chears guys...

I think i'm going to buy Avos throught them.

13. 1990

I'm getting my powerflex bushes off him, top chap!!!

14. Laughingboy New Member

Guy seems to know his stuff but I've been waiting now for over 4 weeks for my suspension!!

Great service but crap at sending stuff out!

15. grahamgt New Member

I think with most things they are ok with sending stuff but it depends on what you order from them and where the parts are coming from.I bought my RS2 bumper from Venom which was sent to me from Germany. It took a little longer than expected but they phoned me to explain what the hold up was.Top service in my opinion

16. dusty_mauve Forum Member

Richard is a diamond geezer, have nothing but praise for Venom, he tells it how it is, when he says someting will be in it is, they don't have a showroom but I'm only just down the road from him (He's near Blackburn) so I go and pick my stuff up.

Would have no hesitations about recommending Venom to anyone...

17. GT-Dub Forum Member

Glad to hear venom have a decent reputation, Living in bolton its not that far... and I'm a little sketchy about delivery of parts seeing as i work for royal mail lol

:lol:

Best give him a ring and spend over a grand with him now then lmfbo...

18. jc.. Forum Member

Bought some konis mail order, much cheaper than anyone else.
    The wrong ones turned up (off car adjust not t/a), not only did he arrange pick up and delivery of the right items he covered the extra cost.
    Normally wouldn't go back if someone had fecked up but he dealt with it very swiftly.
    Would recommend them and i will be using them again