VW/AUDI Breakers.

Discussion in 'Quality retailers & Supplies' started by thegolfman, Oct 16, 2006.

1. thegolfman Forum Member

Its ok, forget the breakers in hockliffe... Ive rung them and they've only got one mk2 in stock.
    Anyone know of any breakers with a schwartz black golf in?

2. Admin Guest

one in wellingborough is gone, or at elast burnt down, not been replaced as yet i dont' think, did i not tell you?

the other one i went to the other day was less than helpful..........but actually had vw stuff in.. none for you though.

3. gibbo300 New Member

hi,
    have tried ringing that phone number for the scrappy in kent but the number isn't recognised,do have another number or the name and address? sorry cant help you with your original enquiry.
    regards
    gibbo.

4. parekh New Member

Hi,

Just joined clubGti.

Thought I'd add that there is a VW breaker in Wellingborough
    He is based on the old Brookside site. Dont have a phone number, but its on the way to Finedon from welingborough opposite the Ise Valley Industrial Estate.
    I have been there a few times (last week in fact).

He did burn down a while ago but has re-opened. I saw a good few MK2 Golfs and a few MK3 GOlfs but did not anything newer.

As for the next nearest one - that I think is the one off A14 near Kettering, which usually has a VWs.

Hope this helps - a bit late may be - but I have just joined here

Thanks

5. pimped-gti Forum Member

hi guys n gals, sry to butt in but am lookin for the same kinda place vw/audi breakers but in scotland preferible near glasgow but will go futher if needed, cant find any mk2's anywer near me just the odd mk3.

thanks in advance if anyone knows anywer

6. Admin Guest

Charlies just off the A43 at the A14 junction? gone, went a long time ago[:^(]
    will check out the wellingborough one thou, good to hear he is up and running,

place in raunds too, but it isn't cheap nor to punter/can i have this bit or that bit friendly

7. parekh New Member

OK,

Sorry about that, didnt know the one on the A14 was closed.

8. Admin Guest

not a problem, good to share the knowledge of places