Website Updates

Discussion in 'VW Heritage (formerly Big Boys Toys)' started by James V, Mar 3, 2011.

1. James V Forum Member

Hi,

You might notice a few changes to the new website,

First off, the search is now up and running, hopefully it should make finding the parts you're after a bit easier, it's still being worked on, so if you do have any problems, use the live chat/FAQ's button on the right hand side of the pages and you'll be connected to one of us lot who should be able to point you in the right direction.

Secondly, you'll see that on items that are out of stock, we now have due dates shown, these are intended to be as accurate as possible, though occasionally they may not be 100% due to weather conditions etc.

And finally, the "wishlist" so it's coming up to you birthday/christmas etc, and you want to buy some bits for your car, simply go through the bits you want, clicking on the wishlist button, the products will be added to your wishlist, which can then be shared with whoever you want.

Hopefully should make the whole process a bit easier to use, and a bit more user friendly!

Any feedback, let me know.

Cheers,

James

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Paid Member Paid Member

Nice one! Just had a quick browser - good to see loads of items in stock. :thumbup:

3. James V Forum Member

it's only going to get better too, trust me ;)

4. Funky Diver Forum Member

That's what the wife said! Four kids later and I'm still waiting [:D]

Putting together my shopping list for various parts, but I do quite like the wish list idea.

I haven't tried ordering off it yet, but I guess that you don't have to order the whole wishlist in one hit and can pick and choose which bits to add to the cart?

Be handy for lumping parts together for various bits of a build...