Welcome to the JMR Full Trade Section

Discussion in 'JMRacing' started by Club GTI, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Club GTI Announcements Admin

We're delighted to be able to announce the upgrade of JMR from an Evolving Business Section to a Full Trade Section. It's great to see a new business growing and thriving in challenging times.

Congratulations Jason and Paul. Keep up the great work!

2. mr hillclimber Club GTI Supporter and Sponsor

Many thanks chaps!....it's liberating to be elevated to the dizzy heights of a full trader!.....very best of luck to those we've left behind...keep up the good work guys.

There's lots happening at JMR....plenty of VW engines, heads and parts coming in and out, along with other "sister" VW engines...though I promise not to call a 964 a Beetle!

We have our own in house project engine on the go...think multi valves and big ones at that to give you a clue...along with a couple of show car engines I'm very pleased to be involved with....the cars will be very nice indeed!

I fly in and out of here as best as possible, if I havn't replied then fire over a txt to the mobile number or just give me a call....07503 004400 or 01752 424865

Regards

Jason

3. Mike_H Forum Addict

Porsche 911s (especially the old ones) are just Beetle GTIs really, speaking as an owner [:D]