What to do with my campaign

Discussion in 'Mk1' started by sotty, Mar 5, 2010.

1. sotty New Member

Hello Guys

It's a sad day i need to sell my mars red mk1 campaign....

Im after a rough price to sell my Mk1 at as the engine has just developed major problems which will definately require a rebuild.

The engine was replaced with a 2E 2ltr engine which was rebuilt with lightened fly wheel, lighten and balanced crank and conrods, flowed head and tsr 203 cam with kent vernier.

This is unfortunately got major issues that i have not yet investigated although signs are obvious as oil is coming up passed the spark plug and its making a heavy knocking sound.

Orginal red and black striped interior with no rips and excellent bolsters, dash board is perfect no cracks at all, orginal parcel shelf with no speaker cut outs anywhere. Leather campaign steering wheel.

Except for that the paint work is quite faded in areas but the shell has no rust.

I am the 4th owner

It has had all new top mounts,bushes and an apex suspension kit fitted 2 months ago.

Gear linkages and bushes have been replaced

I also have a good 16v KR engine and 16v servo and master cylinder that can all be chucked in.

It's a solid car that i know im going to regret selling and looks totally standard with all campaign features including P slots with mk1 P slot centre caps.

What do you think this is worth guys???????

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010