whats happed to the golf

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by Lee-GTi, Oct 30, 2004.

1. Lee-GTi Forum Member

Hi peep as you can see having a Full Respray!!! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]
    Yes and its staying Met Black!!!! [:D] [:D]

pics removed
    Edited by: Lee-GTi

2. AlexB Forum Member

[:D] should be well nice after the spray !

3. Lee-GTi Forum Member

Hope so going to fit New plastic wheel archs and sills so should look like new!!!! :p [:D]

4. Andy947 Forum Addict

:thumbup:

Best get a new rear beam aswell

Always clever jacking it up that way - sure way to bend it :) :clap:

5. Lee-GTi Forum Member

:lol: Should be fine i've done it enough it the past 8year of owning the bus! ;)

6. vealige Forum Member

So she won't be rusty any more! :lol: Only joking will look good mate about time too! [:D]

7. pigbladder Forum Addict

you wana ask em to strip and check the under side of the petrol cap area....mine looked mint on the outside but was getting nasty from underneath

Edited by: pigbladder

8. Andy947 Forum Addict

It'll defo be f**ked then

Bit stupid jacking the car up in the middle of the rear beam aint it. Do folk have no common sense :clap:

9. Lee-GTi Forum Member

Well its got no gas in the tank and the inside is almost empty so there's not much weight on it!! the rear beam is made well and it wont bend that easy its a german car not French :lol:

10. Lee-GTi Forum Member

UMMM!! Thinks its going to be about two week!
    i'm keeping an eye on things, so i its going to be show finish i hope!! [:D]
    Bling! na thats not fitted yet still in the BIG box in the house nice and warm :lol: Can't wait to fit it all back together there's bit's every where!!! :lol: :lol:

11. Andy947 Forum Addict

Oh yeah, forgot that in the manaul it states the ream beam is a jacking point doesnt it

Thick cunts :clap:

As for the rear beam strong, its a V secion, its not that strong, you'd be surprised how easy it'd bend :)

12. Rahul Forum Junkie

:lol: @andy pandy98489974547595675964564646566566566466

13. Lee-GTi Forum Member

Ho right in that case then would it bend around your head!?? [:s] [8(] "twwaat but thanks for the help [:D] "
    "Go get a spoon!!"

"So you can eat my arss"

14. Now now children play nice, and mr Lee we will have no arse eating around here I don't mind telling you, there are other forums for that sort of thing, I think this arguement should be ended with a good old fashioned game of Colin Mcrae 2005, I'm sure Lee will bounce of the walls to a flying victory :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously can't we all just get along :)

15. vealige Forum Member

16. Lee-GTi Forum Member

17. Funkyfin2000 Forum Addict

18. Carbs4ever Forum Member

its only an axle :lol:

19. kirby Forum Junkie

"Go get a spoon!!"

"So you can eat my arss" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Lee-GTi Forum Member

[:D]