Where to take a girl......The outcome!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by lowrider, Jan 8, 2005.

1. lowrider Forum Member

Well, just got home. All went well! Picked her up in the Skyline [8D] (had to, lent my car to my mums bf), and we went to the Stretton Fox(quite posh, and nice n quiet) pub near Warrington for a drink and a bite to eat, then went bowling! [:s] (her choice!) Had a brilliant time, no awkward silences, and we had a right laugh! And the bowling place had a bar too!! :thumbup:
    Just dropped her off at home, and her dad came rushing out of the house. Thought he was gonna have a go at me about the noisy car or somethin, but he loved it (the fact its not mine took some explainin though! Think he thought i'd pinched it!! :lol: )

All in all a really good night. Seeing her again on tuesday, cuz i'm off work all this week and so's she, so i reckon we'll spend some time together and see how it goes! [:D]

And Lloyd, no pics yet mate cuz i ain't got a camera phone, but she looks kinda like Billy from the shop but a bit taller ;)

2. DeeDee Forum Member

no coffee then? !!! :p

3. HAMI Forum Member

brownie points from the dad. :clap: :thumbup:

4. madmonkey Forum Addict

He'll prolly tell her to put out next time. ;) :lol:

5. lowrider Forum Member

Erm... no coffee! Daren't bring her to mine, cuz my dads a perv :lol: , and when we got to hers, there was her parents, 2 sisters and brother. Got my mums house to myself for a week as of tomorrow though!! ;)

As for the brownie points, 1st time i've ever managed that!! :lol:
    Edited by: lowrider

6. TIM

Tim Forum Addict

good lad,

keep it up ;)

tim

7. LLOYD Forum Member

so she has HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE dirty pillows aswell then :lol:

8. LLOYD Forum Member

so she has HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGE dirty pillows aswell then :lol:
    By the way good choice on The Stretton Fox tis a good little pub, been a few times with the Missus , Simon and Lorraine :clap:

9. lowrider Forum Member

oh yes!! ;) Hours of fun! :lol:

10. LLOYD Forum Member

why did that post twice [8-}]

11. lowrider Forum Member

Went there with my ex last year. Remember how loud my 2.0 mk2 was? They gave us proper dirty looks on the way in!! :lol:

12. LLOYD Forum Member

Dirty Bugger

13. lowrider Forum Member

Thats me :lol:

14. N1CK Forum Junkie

Billy as in Billy the bankok chick boy? [:s] [xx(] :lol:

15. HAMI Forum Member

nah, billy elliot i'm thinking ;)

16. lowrider Forum Member

No mate, ask Lloyd about her. She works in our place on a Sunday ;)

17. HAMI Forum Member

pictures are the way forward, i didnt used to have one i borrowed off mates :)

18. lowrider Forum Member

So Lloyd, describe Billy! ;)

19. LLOYD Forum Member

i cant Kelly is sitting behind me

20. lowrider Forum Member

Lol! [8(]