which one becker the others ?

Discussion in 'ICE' started by tinytim139, Dec 11, 2006.

1. tinytim139

tinytim139 Forum Member

2. was8v Forum Member

Had a p77mp in my corrado and its a great unit, looks and sounds really classy - I had it connected directly to a set of Vibe components up front (no seperate amp).

The Nak will look the most "OEM".

The becker would suit a more modern dash, and I once had a Panasonic with blue display illumination and with it being high up in the dash in a Mk2 annoyed the hell out of me.

I'd go for the pioneer because I have a lot of mp3 discs, if thats not a consideration then give the Nak a whirl.

3. vegabass Forum Member

The 77MP is a good choice for SQ, as it had more expensive DAC chips than all but the top like 700+ model. Not sure on that particular becker, but I've heard a plain looking becker with black n white LCD display several times and it's a nice sounding unit. The nak is a nak, so I'd be a little weary of reliability. They do seem to have more than their fair share of problems, which is a shame as they're lovely units much like beckers.