Who said 5 doors aren’t cool?!

Discussion in 'Members Gallery' started by vealige, Jan 2, 2004.

1. vealige Forum Member

My daily run around! :)

Finally got my new eyebrow spoiler on after, leaving the other one on the A38, this one aint coming off i'm determind!

Whether i will keep the car i don't know coz i fancy a G60 edition 1. But i think it will be hard to part with my valver its never let me down.

Hope you all like it, tried to keep it understated and different from most other Mk2's you see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MrBen Forum Junkie

Someone stole your back door handles! Thieves these days eh!

3. mr.brown

mr.brown Paid Member Paid Member

HAve you got solenoids on the doors or is it reverse child locks - i.e. you can only open from the inside?

4. martymcfly Forum Member

are you in the bristol area ? just think ive seen the car before. Youve made a 5 door look phat [:D]

5. VWSaxon

VWSaxon Forum Member

im well impressed with that dude! it look sweet as, never been a big fan of 5 door mk2......am now for sure!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

6. vealige Forum Member

MR ben what can i say students these days will nick anything, even my door handles!

Cheers for the comments peeps! :lol: Tiz tempting to use the students loan and go a bit crazy with the car.

Reverse child locks! Yeh works well, planning on getting solenoids fitted but to be honest it aint a necessity as you only have to reach over and open the door.

Nah i don't live in Bristol live in Plymouth but i do visit Bristol very regularly so you prob av seen it.
    Edited by: vealige

7. Jolfa

Jolfa Forum Junkie

sweet car, tho i can never understand how you manage to get a perfect picture every time, even in this pooe weather, they're always just so perfect

DAMN YOU! :p

8. alunwm Forum Member

I lay awake the other night pondering over whether to remove my rear handles. (no, really) and now my mind is made up

It looks ace

9. vealige Forum Member

Why thank you i do try! :lol: