Who's this maniac in the mk2 @ Combe

Discussion in 'The Video Forum' started by Phil., May 13, 2008.

1. samjac68 New Member

fair play to the guy in the golf, hes got balls you just wouldnt have in a 2k+ car:lol:

2. badger5

badger5 Club GTI Sponsor and Supporter Trader

shame they're where his brain would normally be

3. Admin Guest

D1ck head in the Golf......

4. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

so overtaking on corners, dangerous driving on track - all the things that make castle combe a place to avoid on track days....

To be honest if that's how they run the place I'll be glad when the noise police close it down.

5. Hypermonkey Forum Member

Combe is my local circuit and they run a very good set up there. Action days....well the ones I've seen are down to the drivers and not the running of the place. You get 15 mins on track and if you get flagged some people ignore this and carry on until their session is over without any care for others or the requests of the circuit staff.
    I've done several track days there and all have been run to the highest standard due to the people there having more respect for the track/their cars and other peoples vehicles.
    Combe is a great, fast circuit. Give it a go....come to the Trackmasters day tomorrow (19th May) and I'll give you some pax laps (or take your own car on as ther are 2 spaces left;) )and you can see how the day runs when done with repectfull drivers:)

6. DEX

Dex Paid Member Paid Member

I'm afraid that poor driving (and outright dangerous driving) on that scale is the fault of the drivers and the organisation at the track.

People only drive like that if they don't know any better or don't care - either way they only do it if they get away with it. If the session gets stopped for someone ignoring a black flag then people will soon get the message.

Sadly people getting away with behaving like that on a track threatens everyone who wants to use a race track - including those who behave and follow the rules.