wire hooked bit that came with my koni yellow shocks.

Discussion in 'Chassis' started by H3NRY, Feb 24, 2015.

1. H3NRY New Member

what is it for??

assuming you guys have seen it before if you've had experience with koni/eibach setups.

2. fasteddie

fasteddie Banned

For compressing them to get them in the box ...remove hook before use [:o)]

3. shockerboy Forum Member

The KONI Yellow shock is with out doubt the best shock in the market , a small thing that is relevant with all shocks BUT particularly the KONI sport adjustable is .
    The top nut that holds the assembly of the spring, spring seat and top mount together is just an assembly nut and only requires 40 to 50 N/mm force to tighten it . The use of a power wrench Air gun or similar is a big NO NO on the top nut . If a short socket is used as the power tool tightens the nut the inner side of the socket will spin the adjuster mechanism fast and often lock it or damage it . sometimes the shock can be repaired of freed off but needs to be disassembled to do this . It is clearly mentioned in the instructions but we know where the instructions end up don't we . Enjoy the KONI dampers they are amazing . ( I am biased as I import KONI dampers into South Africa )