wiring diagram mk3 golf

Discussion in 'Security' started by vinnygolfgti, Aug 28, 2006.

1. vinnygolfgti Forum Member

Hi all. In the morning im fitting a 2 circuit immobiliser to my brothers 1996 1.4 match golf. I have printed off what i believe to be a wiring diagram but its baffling. Im normally ok with car electrics but maybe someone can help me?

my immobiliser diagram states i must fit one circuit to the negative of coil or fuel injection system
    second circuit to immobilise starter circuit, could someone pm me colours for the correct wires on said golf??

vinny

2. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

i'd have said its harder to immob the - side of the fuel pump but as far as I remember it's a brn/white wire coming from the loom (rear part) if you think that it won't matter to switch the + side of it (which I can't see why not) then it will be the red/yel wire in same said loom. My diagram says the the fuel pump - comes back to the fuse panel on M/1.

for immobilisation of the ign circuit i'd go for the balck wire from the ig switch to the fuse panel H1/4...break into that one!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2006
  3. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

4. vinnygolfgti Forum Member