would anyone like a sig doing

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Collie, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Collie Forum Junkie

2. Collie Forum Junkie

3. VWHREG New Member

how do i get my pics onto the page im stuck please help im new.

4. B16 EDF

B16 EDF Forum Member

You need to find a host for your images I,E a web page or something like that.

I recommend photopucket because they are low maintanance. You need to upload you images onto the website.
    When writing a message copy the link from browser and then go to the insert image icon at the top of the message box.
    Paste the link and click ok.
    Your image will not appear in your message but when you submit it it will show in the forum.

You could also use bebo etc. Any probs PM me

5. VWHREG New Member

hi thanks fot the info think i have done it so here goes lets see what i can do. If it works can you paly with it and see what you cna do

NO WORRIES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Collie Forum Junkie

like the wheels what are they

7. VWHREG New Member

Not sure i didnt buy them ill find out though i have the reciept. i originally had a mk3 in poor state really i was browsing ebay and found a guy who wanted to swap a mk2 for a mk3 so i contacted him. So the outcome as you can see i have this mint vw mk2 its my dream car

[​IMG]

8. Collie Forum Junkie

9. G60. Forum Member

thanks Collie

10. Collie Forum Junkie

the photo fo yours g60 is a belter. my fave sig ever. was it taken at the topgear studio?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  11. G60. Forum Member

No, just in the front garden of my parent's house. Thanks for the compliment.

12. Collie Forum Junkie

sorry been to pub for liquid refreshment. why did i say top gear? dont know what i meant. why has your sig gone funny

13. G60. Forum Member

no idea, each time i upload it to my photobucket a/c it just shows up as half the pic. So i have now just used the other one you did

14. G60. Forum Member

sorted now!!!

15. you da man i think it looks good mate, just a side note would you be able to do something to incorperate this into it? if not dont worry as the one you did is better than anything i can do at this time :clap:

[​IMG]

16. Collie Forum Junkie

17. Collie Forum Junkie

dont know how to make it move, does on its own but not in the sig

18. VWHREG New Member

Thanks collie that is well smart. Wot do you think of me car. DO you get up the meet at harvestor ever if you do ill thank you personally. Wot do you drive

[​IMG]

19. Vento Mike Forum Junkie

[​IMG]

Lovely mate, thanks a lot!

20. 13"rims Forum Member

could ya add the vw logo in the top right of my sig for me?