yesterday i had a fight

Discussion in 'Ooooops!' started by mk1steve, Dec 17, 2006.

1. vduben Forum Member

ahh man thats bad news, bus drivers are total ****ers

2. illyun New Member

lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: damn well right he should... forget the prop-shaft - stick the whole coach up there...

3. Drew21 Forum Member

not sure how they can blame you if you were on a roundabout and he didn't give way, sounds a bit off to me.

I got hit by a coach once in Edinburgh, it trashed my first car (mk2 fiesta) and scared the cr@p out of me. I was stationery at the time and it just scraped down the side of my car punching in all the panels and ripping the mirror off!! Not quite sure why I was invisible, but he just drove off. I had to chase him down and block the road in front of him to stop him. Then he claimed he didn't see me, then he denied it was him ...until I pointed to my indicator repeater which was hanging off his rear bumper :lol:. Then of course he tried to blame me (why not) but they settled without insurance in the end.

4. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

no. get your car sorted out, inform them of your losses, see if they accept liability.... if not, then pursue it in about 6 months time when the driver has left the company, they then cannot defend the claim and you win by default.

(i do defendant insurance litigation work...) lol

5. mk1steve Forum Member

had a letter from the bus insurance company they are blaming me for the accident and there was damage found later !!!!!!
    lying sons of a fu*k , i have a police statement that says no fuggin damage [:x]
    and they asked what damage happened to my car
    "its a write off " i said

and they aint going to do ***** all about my car being fuc*ed[:x] because they dont believe me!

6. Deako Paid Member Paid Member

Ar$e biscuits!! Your insurance company should be doing the ground work for you. Do you have legal cover?

7. Rallye_Will Forum Member

Surely there must be some witnesses, people on the bus?!?

8. Sciroccotune Forum Member

seen this before, think it is standard practice for bus companies to deny responsibility first off. keep trying and get you insurance company involved. if it was not your fault im sure it will get sorted.

9. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

but if hes only tpft, his insurance co have no loss, therefore wont want anything to do with it.

if your version of events really is as good as you say, go find a solicitor

10. mk1steve Forum Member

i was fully comp with all the gubbins[:D]
    my insurance company will be having a few words later:)

11. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

well, as per my post on page 1, get your car sorted out, your insurance company will then chase the otherside for repayment. if your insurance comp loses money over this, they will chase the other side to the end of the world and back to recover their money, hence you dont have to lift a finger.

12. carlos107 Forum Member

thatll polish out!

Gutted for you mate.