Young motorcyclists!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by G-Man, Nov 7, 2005.

1. G-Man Forum Junkie

Just driving around Cardiff on a major busy single road which leads into a busy shopping area. I was safely doing 30mph as it was lunchtime and some nursaries had finished and parents were crossing the busy road with children.

All of a sudden 'put put put parp' i heard, looked behind it was a chicken chaser 125cc dirt bike up my rear. I just kept checking it to know where it was then i heard a 'reeeeeeeeeee' checked my rear view mirror and he was doing a wheelie on my bottom. If i had to slam my breaks on for a child crossing the road he'd be gone!

He then dangerously over took me and he was wearing a flimsy tracksuit. He started undertaking at traffic lights and trying to wheelie down a busy highstreet. [:x]

Don't people like him see pics that are shown to show deaths of dangerous riding?

2. octane Forum Junkie

Young lads on mopeds scare the f**k out of me, they're so stupid in their ways, cutting people up and all kinds.

I got to watch a stupid lad make his mistake after overtaking me, poo me up something rotten!
    He over took me, went round a bend on the wrong side to be met by a car, he swerved went into the hedge, carried on through the hedge, going down the road.
    came back out, then back in again, then luckily came back out and carried on down the road.
    He was wearing shorts and t-shirt [xx(]

3. thebluebus Forum Junkie

lets just hope one day he has a big argument with a lamppost at about 50mph

4. octane Forum Junkie

Or not.
    I hope he falls off onto grass.

5. thebluebus Forum Junkie

yeah that'll teach him :)

6. G-Man Forum Junkie

There's just no need to pull wheelies in a busy road especially up my backside. If i had to pull the brake and he went into the back of me, even though it would be his fault if he was killed as a result, i'd be shocked and scared for the rest of my life.

7. octane Forum Junkie

I cannot imagine living with killing someone my fault or not [xx(]

8. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

Something similar happened to me a few years back, some little scrote riding a crosser came tearing up behind me as I waited in trafficand could'nt stop in time so ran into the back of my mk2. I jumped straight out and he got back up and shot off on the pavement(!) nearly taking out a load of pedestrians on his way. I calmly wrote his number plate down and reported it to the police, who wrote to me a month or so later and said they had "had a word" with the rider and warned him about riding recklessly, and said "it wasn't in the public's interest to pursue the matter any further" leaving me to fork out fora new back bumper for the car. Who said the law is an a$$ [:@)]