Your expert advice needed! Please...

Discussion in 'General Vehicle Chat' started by Dani 'RAGO' T, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Hello there petrol headz! [:D]

Im a new member, Ive been a club gti member for two years and i loved my mark 1 gti dearly!

Anyway right she jus got nicked [:x]and I need to convince the insurance company that she was worth a few bob... he researches the current market value apparently so i was hoping you lot could help me prove she was worth at least 1500...

If i get a decent payout i was gonna get a mk3, i much prefer mark 1z its just i cant afford the upkeep and i dont have the skills... I need a reliable gti that has creature comforts!

So if you have experienced claiming for ya mk1 or wanna sell ya mk3 or have any advice for me id be grateful!

Thanking you in advance!

2. pigbladder Forum Addict

when we had a car wrote off....wait till they make a offer then send in some print outs from autotrader/car mags showing how much it is to replace

they will usually up the offer once or twice

3. OK cheerz.

4. damogti Forum Junkie

Welcome to the forum [:D]

Was the MK1 modded?? Were the mods declared?

5. Heya! :p

Yes a little; sw, weitec suspecsion, alloys, low profs, rally exhaust...

No they were not declared[:^(]

She was in good nick still... reconditioned/rebuilt n ting...

6. RichardDarrenB Paid Member Paid Member

Your sig makes me think about that sketch on Titty Bang Bang with those three birds at the bus stop talking jive :lol: