your first thread....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wez, Jun 10, 2009.

1. WEZ

Wez Official Friday thread starter

2. Miss Psyclodia

Miss Psyclodia Forum Junkie

I just read mine and it was terrible im to ashamed to post the link.
    I starting name here was miss pussy LOL but the only reason i used that name was because my sister asked me to join to wind up the boys .*bows in shame*

3. WEZ

mine turns out wasn't my first, mine only goes back to '04, of course the forum started in '03, probably don't have enough archive space.

have gone back over a few other members threads, some people were very different 5/6 years ago

4. Miss Psyclodia

Yeah i was a total attention whore and brought up sex every two mins, i am dying reading back over the threads lol. Myabe people have changed coz they have grown up? that is deffo my case.

5. WEZ

no, some of the ones i've looked back over i've seen a transformation from almost naiveness to keyboard warrior status ;) the complete opposite to you miss p, although i did noticed your early threads as your current handle are mainly locked also :lol:

6. Miss Psyclodia

:lol: :lol: I know i just noticed most of them are.

7. stella

stella Forum Junkie

Mine was pretty boring. There were some earlier ones about my carb icing up, but they were in the previous incarnation of the forum.

You can tell I've not changed! I was both broke and dozy back then and I still am! :lol:

But I still have the same car. How many others still have their 2003 car?

8. dooosuk Forum Member

Me, I'll have had it 9yrs in September. :)

9. G-Man Forum Junkie

Here's mine back in 2005

http://www.clubgti.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80434

:lol: This girl I started talking about is now fairly good at modelling and is in a lot of places and car shows etc. I sound so immature :lol:

Never updated that thread that I went for a few nights out with her and drinks but bailed on it as she was boring to talk to; How I regret it now I look back at some of her latest pics :lol:

10. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

11. copeidge

copeidge Forum Member

haha mine are quite embarrasing! i was asking in the members motor section stupid stuff like does it have central locking, and i was annoyed when someone responded "well heres a crazy idea! why do you put the key in the dor twist it and see it both doors unlock!!!" haha beuty.

12. WEZ

that was your first thread, haha, nutter [:D]

shame i can't see mine [8(]

13. 2dubnick Forum Junkie

14. G-Man Forum Junkie

Looking back there's a lot of poop threads from me, :lol: but i know there's some other people who have done a lot worse!

15. Matt G Forum Member

did you at least smash her pasty before bailing?

16. Matt82

Matt82 Forum Addict

asking about engine oil in my first thread. yaaawn

17. G-Man Forum Junkie

Sums you up ;) :lol:

18. karmann gettit

karmann gettit Forum Member

"Hiya, just joined up - seems like a cool site!
    My car is a mark 1 golf gti cabby. Not sure where to start posting, so hopefully this is okay here?! I will put some pics up in the members motors bit soon and maybe in members mugs, altho i see i may be in for a bit of stick with that one, so perhaps when i get to know some of u a bit better!
    Me n the dub have been to a few shows this year including E38 and a couple of no rice meets. Am also a member of sussex cars as we live down on the south coast.
    Hope you are all having a good sunday and thanks for having me!!!!"

Hmm. I sound like a retard. Only 4 people replied! Still going strong and still sounding like a ****!

19. "Syntafuchsnotcastrol" should be the standard oil recomended. Japanese make apparently, pretty hard to find.:lol:

20. andypaterson Forum Member

I'm quite embarrased to say that the first word in my first thread is a spelling mistake.

"Hell everyone, i'm new around here so just saying hi."