OPEN Still Rambling on

Discussion in 'Temporary, New forum requests/bugs' started by joeblow90, Apr 1, 2021.

1. joeblow90

joeblow90 Paid Member Paid Member

Well its not really really exciting but this is where the Gti came from: https://ricardo.com/market-sectors
    It's the first owner on the log book and the engine purrs. I have looked and looked every where for the test results but still cant find them.
    Maybe I could find them through Ricardo's white papers or such. They hand build Bugatti engines there. Would love a caring enthusiast to take it away and help me out a bit. I tell you what, that's a bloody good call Savageesam.

2. joeblow90

Well I had another couple of turns. The latest I honestly thought I was about to die but apparently that just was anxiety according to the hospital.
    Well I'm not going to drive again so i sold the Mk2 to my mate. He bought my Mk1 also years ago. He's storing the Mk2 for one day in the future with his old porches and Lada's... etc.
    I wanna M5 R32. They're going up in price so quick at the moment. There's not many for sale though.
    Mk4 R32s, i dunno.
    I'd like to have another car to sit on my driveway so its got to be a Mk5. Red ?

3. joeblow90

Hi ya Guys Its been a while.
    My 'House Mate' and a few other friends went to the Southsea doo a couple of weeks back. I overslept slightly. I wasn't woken up because he's not my Mother apparently. They're not into Vdub's but when they got back they all said they were very impressed with the Variant's. They had never heard of them love em.
    Well I googled a old car of mine I put KJK 797Y into google images. Here's a link if you trust me. kjk 797y - Google Search
    I've got a lot of documents for it still. Possibly most of the documents from before I sold it.
    I've just looked at the Registration Certificate and I bought it in 1990 it says. I must have had it for years.
    Anyway message me if you are the owner and would like all the the docs.

4. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

sorry to hear about that :(

are you on the book of face, will get better coverage posting up there about your old car than in this thread :)

5. joeblow90

Ok. I don't do face ache but maybe that's a good idea. I'll try

6. joeblow90

Or maybe I wont.
    If anyone see's the old motor then please tell em to send me a message on here as I would really love them to have all the old docs.

7. joeblow90

Well RubJonny, you're welcome down to Bognor Regis to
    show me how to Faceache If you can.
    I was just hoping you lot knew the guy who had the car now.

8. rubjonny

rubjonny Administrator Staff Member Admin

maybe make a new thread in the chat section on here, that way more people will see it. I've just relaised this threead isnt even in the main forum its in a testing section so even fewer people will see it than usual :lol:

put your reg in the title so its more visible something like 'Searching for current owner of KJK 797Y' or whatever with a bit of info, then I'll post the link in various places. Not sure if unregistered forum users can even get into this section so linking to this post probably wouldn't work