’Large’ girls.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tuff Schmitt, Dec 16, 2005.

1. theboymike Forum Junkie

My thoughts exactly.. that and the fact they're probably rushing off all the endorphins released due to their constant eating :lol:

I have nothing against fat birds.. fair play for being chunky and cheerful with it.

I'm not a huge subscriber to the idea that they can all sort it out with a bit of willpower - I think many people are predisposed to having a particular body shape.. although a strict diet of pies, coke and chocolate is never going to help [:[]

2. superden Forum Addict

You see girls like that in McDonalds etc.

I actually overheard one once, ranting to her equally rotund friend about how how she hated being overweight.

All this whilst she was merrily munching away on a `fat-boy` large Big Mac meal.

WELL AT LEAST TRY AND STOP STUFFING YOUR F*CKING FACE THEN YOU WALKING PIE HOOVER.

[:x]

3. AL-Z Forum Member

Well I think chubby girls are great, and take great pleasure in ignoring the advances of skinny ones with no tits... :p

4. TheSecondComing Forum Addict

Maybe she was..... maybe she'd normally have two..... :lol:

5. superden Forum Addict

Two ?

Two of the f*cking staff probably. With BBQ sauce.

6. thebluebus Forum Junkie

"babber" is the more common term!

7. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

strange bloke - there are websites for people like you [:s]

infact there are websites for everyone :lol:

8. madmonkey Forum Addict

Nowt wrong with a girl with a bit of meat on her. [:D]

Not f'ing Lisa Riley though. [xx(]
    [​IMG]

Fat munter. [:x]

9. darrynK

darrynK Forum Addict

10. superden Forum Addict

Fat is not appealing.

Anywhere.

On anyone.

[xx(]

11. madmonkey Forum Addict

Mamms are fat aren't they? [:^(] [:s]

12. superden Forum Addict

I refer to fat in the `traditional` sense [xx(]

13. DarrenW Forum Junkie

You're assuming there Den that the fatter a girl becomes:

* Their attractiveness to others decreases
    * Their desire for a partner increases and they become 'desperate'

neither of which may necessarily be true. Although, I accept that the first point is true in your case. Like all things, there are limits. I don't generally find skinny girls attractive but I concede that many do. And there is a point at which a girl is so thin that to me she is repulsive. Similarly, there is a point at which a girl is too large to be attractive, to me.

Tangential thing and not aimed at anyone in particular - it's both impossible and utterly shallow (IMO) to judge how attractive someone is based purely on their size, hell, based purely on their physical appearance. It's a good job, or I would never get anywhere :lol:

Edited by: DarrenW

14. superden Forum Addict

I agree completely.

I wasnt judging anyone by size myself, just pointing out that in society, that is the way of things.

Due in no small part to the media.

No, you certainly cant judge someone by their size.

BUT ... if you arent attracted to someone in the physical sense, the chances are you wont want to make the effort anyway. Many times I have been involved in similar discussions and whilst I agree that you cant make a personal judgement based on appearance alone, physical attraction is equally important to personality.
    Edited by: superden

15. Claypole Forum Junkie

I've been "friends" with a girl who'd done the rounds as it were, magazine stuff, dancer for rock person on tour etc.

f**king nightmare she was, smoked like a fuel refinery, flaky as hell, obsessed big time with her weight to the point of being ill physically/mentally. Not worth the hassle when a girl you liked ends up looking more like a boy. [xx(] [:^(]

16. superden Forum Addict

I`ve met many a girl like that.

They just have to be the centre of attention.

F*ck off love, the conversation can be about something other than you.

17. Claypole Forum Junkie

Never enjoyed herself as much as when talking about herself. :lol: [:s]

18. DarrenW Forum Junkie

I wouldn't say it was anything LIKE equal - for me anyway. I'd sooner have thought-provoking intelligent conversation and deep understanding with someone 'uglier' than talk about f*cking X-factor and Heat magazine with a 'stunner'. Obviously I'd like the best of both worlds :lol:. In a long-term relationship (which I know isn't really the whole point of this thread but it is to me) it doesn't matter HOW pretty someone is, you'll get bored/familiar/take it for granted it at some point, and if that's all there is, for you, then things aren't going to progress further. It's a tired cliche to say "beauty is more than skin deep", but it's a cliche for a reason IMO :)

19. superden Forum Addict

I couldnt agree more Darren, I think you misunderstand my position on this subject !

But a woman could be more intelligent than Einstein ... if I thought she was rancid in the looks department I`m not going to want to f*ck her (sorry to drag the debate down such a base level). Sex is a major part in any serious, long term relationship, and you cant get it on with a woman you find repulsive. Be that thin, fat, short or tall. So I consider physical aattraction to be equal to intellectual attraction. You need both physical attraction and intelligence in my opinion. Anything else is second best ... and who wants second best ? I`d rather have nothing.

:)
    Edited by: superden

20. DarrenW Forum Junkie

Fair enough Den, I knew what you meant, and I agree with what you're saying. Apart from the bit where you say sex is a "major" part in a relationship, and therefore "equal" to intelligence. I kind of disagree with that, it's just not as important for me... But that's fair enough, everyone is different...

Totally off the subject: For some reason the messages from my brain to my fingers are getting lost and I'm typing on autopilot... So I keep typing the wrong words and having to correct [:x] Three times this evening I have typed "therefore" when I told my fingers to type "there's" for example :lol: